£9.02 per hour
Permanent | Full Time
Warehouse Operative - Corby – Permanent Role – Earn up to £9.02* per hour - Immediate Starts!
Our cient are seeking for Warehouse Operatives to work as part of our highly talented Processing Team within their Warehouse and Distribution Centre in the Corby area. You will be key in ensuring customer service and satisfaction levels are achieved and that Health & Safety practices are consistently maintained.
We are looking for enthusiastic and self-driven individuals who have a strong eye for detail and an ability to work as a team member with the minimum of supervision. Previous experience in a similar environment is preferred, but not essential as full training will be provided.
Working as a warehouse Operative you will:
- Complete garment inspections on customer products
- Ensure the standard of packaging complies with our customer supplier manual
- Achieve the KPI’s set by our customer
- Make sure that the hourly targets set are fully achieved without compromising on quality
- Ensure compliance, on an individual basis, to the Company and legislative Health & Safety policies, procedures, standards and regulations
- Undertake any other duties which may be required to assist the needs of the business
Warehouse Operative Shift Times and Working Hours:
- Full-time PERMANENT role (37.5 hours per week)
- Either 6am to 2pm OR 2pm to 10pm (fixed shifts)
- All employees are contracted to work 1 Saturday in every 3
- No Sunday working
- Staff discounts – up to 30% off leading online fashion clothing (after 6 months employment)
- Staff membership and MASSIVE discounts at the Factory Food shop (available on starting your role)
- Free car parking and bicycle storage area
- Staff breakout areas – hot and cold food available on-site
- FREE fruit 3 times a week
- Secure lockers
- Shower and changing facilities
- Employee of the month awards (£50 Love2shop vouchers)
- Seasonal fun events and giveaways
- Clean working environment, light work, music played in warehouse
- Career progression (free NVQ and ILM Management courses available)
- Uniform provided
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to progress your application.
*Current hourly rate £8.51 raising to £9.02 from 6th April 2020