£13.46 per hour
Temporary | Full Time
Daventry (Arranged and paid travel from Pertemps Birmingham)
Contract running until 31st December may be extended
£13.46 p/h – Night shifts
About the company
A leading supermarket is currently looking to recruit Warehouse Operatives/Order Pickers based in Daventry. Travel is provided by Pertemps to take and return you.
Details of role:
- pick orders for regional distribution. This is an ambient temperature site (dry goods)
- 4 on 4 off rolling rota (must be available to work weekends)
- Random drink and alcohol testing on site (strict policy)
- 30 minutes unpaid break.
- Work boots must be supplied by yourself.
- Shifts (8:30pm - 6am) (Coach leaves 7pm every evening)
If you are available to start on 3rd October and are available to work 4 on 4 off including weekends.
Must be able to attend a registration meeting at Pertemps Birmingham to complete compliance checks on a designated time slot prior to starting.
If you are interested in the above please “HIT APPLY” and upload your most up to date CV. Thank you.