£12.58 per hour
Oil / Gas
Temporary | Full Time
Pertemps are currently recruiting for a Planner / Coordinator/ Administrator for one of the largest Utility companies in the West Midlands.
Planner / Coordinator / Administrator – Role Objective:
The core objective of this role is to build: installation, repairs and maintenance operations for Field Engineers to complete including setting up permits and coordinating the required traffic management and equipment to support the job.
Planner / Coordinator / Administrator – Key Accountabilities:
- To ensure that operations are built with the required traffic management and permit conditions applied.
- Working with internal stakeholders to ensure that priority jobs are built within a timely manner.
- Keeping customers informed on the progress of jobs and proactively advising of changes when appropriate.
- Liaising with external stakeholders including Highway Authorities and Councils to complete jobs that minimise the impact on customers.
- To achieve the teams agreed performance targets and ensure that SLA’s are met.
- Ensure compliance with processes and procedures.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement and share best practices through successful problem-solving.
Planner / Coordinator/ Administrator - Experience:
- Must have experience in Planning, coordinating or administrating
- Must have SAP experience
- Basic computer skills
- Experience in a customer-driven environment
- The ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Duration: the role is to start as soon as possible until 31st August 2020
Rate: £12.58 ph
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY TODAY!!