£70 - £80 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Primary Teaching Assistant - Camden
Education and Training;Education and Training;Education and Training
A Primary School based in Camden are seeking a Graduate for a Primary Teaching Assistant role.
The Primary Teaching Assistant position:
* Working with SEN students
* Be enthusiastic and motivating for students
* Capable of assisting students on a 1:1 or group basis with SEN students
* Shadow the Teacher - learn hands on
* Organise activities - be confident supervising students
* Gather resources for activities - arrange, set up and deliver
The Primary School
* Camden, London
* Lovely primary school, with an SEN base
* Ages 4-11, ASD both verbal and non-verbal
* Located close to mainline station
* Graduate Teaching Assistant role in Primary
The Graduate for this Primary Teaching Assistant role
* Able to travel to Camden, 5 days a week
* Strong academic background - GCSE's & A-Levels
* Previous experience with SEN - voluntary or paid - overseas, youth, tutoring etc.
* Daily rate: £70-£80
To find out more information about this role in Camden or to be shortlisted please apply now and upload your c.v. Alternatively send your c. Interviews will be held immediately for September starts so do not hesitate in applying!