£60000 - £65000 per annum
Permanent | Full Time
£60K - £65K
To assist in providing legal support in relation to commercial agreements. There will be a particular emphasis on advising the business on data protection matters, procurement of goods and services, drafting, negotiation and reviewing contracts, advising in intellectual property, review of product literature and advising on relevant legislation.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Drafting and reviewing commercial agreements, contracts and business terms
• Advising the business in relation to data protection related matters including assisting with reviewing compliance, working closely with other member of the organisation (such as the Information Security team) to advise on the extent of the Group's data protection obligations, advising on DPIAs and liaising with data subjects and with the ICO
• Supporting the business (including Marketing and Propositions teams) with product literature, advertising, promotional activity and customer communication
• Reviewing internal policies, procedures, documentation and customer literature to ensure regulatory compliance, including data protection, transparency and TCF
• Assisting the business (including customer contact teams) with legal and governance questions, including in relation to disputes
• Identifying risks and issues which may impact the organisation and providing proactive and effective advice in relation to such matters
• Advising on the maintenance of the Group's small trademark portfolio, including dealing with registrations and renewals
• Working on mergers, acquisitions, disposals and other strategic change projects
• Completing all mandatory training within required timescales
Experience and Qualifications
• Solicitor qualified in England &Wales with a minimum of 4-5 years PQE and entitled to work in the UK
• Significant knowledge and experience in relation to advising on Data Protection related matters
• Significant knowledge and experience of contract drafting and negotiation
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of in-house vacancies throughout the South West. If you are a Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Solicitors who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).