£60 - £80 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands
Contract | Full Time
SEN Teaching Assistant - East Birmingham - ASAP start
Are you a passionate and motivated individual? Do you have experience in the care/education industry? Or are you actively searching for a route into education? Then we may have the perfect job for you.
Academics is currently searching for Special Educational Needs teaching assistants for work with several schools who we are partnered with in East Birmingham area. Working with children with Special Educational Needs is always rewarding, enabling these children to go on to achieve.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has some experience working with individuals with additional needs, but it is essentially would be comfortable working with individuals with additional needs.
Key requirements are:
* A level 3 qualification, preferably in an educational subject, e.g. CACHE, or Health and Social care.
* Safeguarding knowledge.
* Able to start ASAP
It would also be ideal if:
* You have a knowledge of how to work with children with ASD, PMLD, MLD, SLD, or SEMH
* Have additional training e.g. First Aid Training or Team Teach
* Hold a degree
Our commitment to you:
Academics is a well-established Education Supply Agency and the preferred agency for Birmingham area, if you work with us we will offer:
* Competitive rates of pay in many cases above industry standard.
* A dedicated and reliable consultant who will support you in your new role, maintaining regular contact to ensure you're somewhere you love.
* Refer a friend scheme where you will receive £125 worth of vouchers for any member of staff who you recommend to us who then registers and works 20 days for us.