£10.04 per hour
Temporary | Full Time
Pertemps are currently recruiting for a Ranger/Field worker for one of the UKs largest Utility companies based in the Midlands.
Ranger/Field worker – Role Objective
The Ranger teams across the region will be the first point of contact for our four million annual visitors, delivering high quality conservation, access, recreation and education.
Ranger/Field worker – Key Accountabilities
- Practical grounds maintenance and conservation management on primary site and secondary satellite sites
- Meet requirements for Sites of Special Scientific Interest, National Nature Reserves and Local Nature Reserves
- Creating conservation initiatives and directly liaising with partners and the catchment team
- Managing all forms of volunteering including recruitment, work planning, supervision and managing their safety to ensure that we have a well-motivated team.
- Supporting and managing on site incidents to protect people and the environment, administering first aid, liaising with emergency services.
- Work on a rota system which includes early and late shifts, working regular weekends and Bank Holidays.
Ranger/Field worker – Experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in countryside, conservation and visitor management; this can include volunteer work.
- Sound knowledge of IT systems, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Ranger/Field worker - Additional Information:
Location: Tittesworth, Leek, Staffordshire
Hourly rate: £10.04 p/h
Duration: the role is to start as soon as possible until 30th September 2020
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY TODAY