£23877 per annum
Temporary | Full Time
Temporary - Maternity Cover
Our client is Northern Powergrid, based in Stockton. Their vision is to be the best energy company in serving their customers whilst delivering sustainable energy solutions. They are currently looking for a Performance Analyst to support the Connections Department.
The purpose of this role is to produce accurate and timely information to support the preparation of annual regulatory returns; price control and business planning and to generate accurate and timely management information about operational performance of the connections business processes using data stored and derived from the CDMS & CDA systems.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in an analytical based role and be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- Tracking, measuring and reporting on all aspects of Connections performance using standard and appropriate Key Performance Indicators.
- Producing timely and accurate management performance information regarding connections operations.
- Preparing material in support of the price control review and business plan submissions.
- Answering real time queries about connections business performance raised by any connections business function.
- Ensure Northern Powergrid Connections Services, System Design and Operations remain compliant with all licence conditions and regulations in relation to its day-to-day operation of connections.
- Assisting in the development and management of internal service level agreements (SLA's) with internal business functions contributing to the delivery of connections activities
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A sound knowledge of the CDMA & CDA operating systems.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration and team working skills.
- Good communication skills both written and spoken.
- Good IT skills including use of Microsoft applications specifically Word & Excel.
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong relationship management, with the ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- Ability to manage change and meet performance standards.
- Results focussed with ability to ensure consistency of work.
- Ability to balance workload priorities to deliver business requirements.
The hours of work are between 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday. Due to the location we recommend you have own transport.