£26000 - £30000 per annum
Permanent | Full Time
- £26,000 - £30,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 37.5 hours a week
- Based in Bridgwater
MHE Instructor, Trainer and Assessor required for a distribution centre in Bridgwater, TA6. This role involves providing Low Level Order Picker training for new staff, and assess capability to a safe and competent standard.
About the job
- Working as part of a team to deliver high levels of training.
- Ensuring that all training is completed and recorded in line with company/RTITB policy.
- Administration and Maintenance of all records and certification relating to MHE training.
- Liaising with all Managers to ensure all site training is covered across all shifts
The right candidate
- Must hold valid in date (min 3 months left) RTITB Instructor Licence
- Previous experience in instructing and assessing MHE competence and safety.
- Must hold a minimum of one valid FLT licence (Reach, Counterbalance, VNA, Flexi for example).
- Good PC literacy skills.
- If qualified, it is also desirable to provide competence and safety assessment on Reach and Counter Balance trucks
To register your interest in this role, please apply online or call Pertemps Bridgwater and speak to Gita Stapleton