£1700 - £1800 per month
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Contract | Full Time
Level 3 Teaching Assistant- Hemel Hempstead-Education and Training
Several roles available! Part-time / Full-time I am recruiting for an exciting opportunity to support teaching and learning in our SEN Schools
The roles are varied and I am looking for an inspirational, flexible and resourceful individuals able to cope in a high-pressure environment. The ideal candidates must be able to deal with constantly changing priorities to ensure that children and young people who have a range of educational needs achieve the best possible learning outcomes.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: * Working with a wide range of class teachers to deliver excellent teaching and learning.
* Experience in coaching children on a 1:1 or group basis. * Accompanying groups on trips.
Supporting assessment and evidencing learning * Working with the teacher to create engaging classroom displays and stimulating learning resources * Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
* Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability If you have the following please get in touch:
* Previous education, youth work or SEN experience.
* A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
* A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
* The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
* A can-do attitude.
* A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Level 3 Teaching Assistant-Hemel Hempstead- Education and Training- Level 3 Teaching Assistant-Education and Training