£70 - £75 per day
East London, London
Temporary | Full Time
Level 3 Teaching Assistant - East London
Education and Training - Education and Training - Education and Training
Level 3 Teaching Assistant role in East London:
* Establishing strong relationships with the teacher
* 1:1 & small group based work
* To be able to think on your feet
* Working with students who have Special Educational Needs
* To work with a non judgmental and open mindset
* To assist in promoting the learning and personal development of the Student/s to who you are assigned, to enable him/her to make best use of the educational opportunities available to them.
* Daily rate £75-£80
To be successful for this Level 3 Teaching Assistant role:
The key element to be successful will be listening to the pupils who are in your care and setting out strategies to raise the attainment within their learning. The ideal candidate will be sincere, have some experience working with SEMH pupils, passionate, caring, and resilient, and have great interpersonal skills. You must be able to use your initiative in various sitiuations and won't always be directed to tasks on a daily basis.
The School - Level 3 Teaching Assistant:
The mainstream school in East London is a 2 form entry primary school at the heart of East London. The school want to enable the best outcomes for each indiviual student and want their education to be inclusive as possible. For the school to enable this they ensure that the students are in mainstream lessons for the best part of the day and will only have 1:1 lessons when neccessary for the students needs.
If you feel you would be right for this Level 3 Teaching Assistant role in East London, click 'apply' now and upload your c.v today or alternatively send your c. I look forward to hearing from you soon.