£9 - £10.85 per hour
Admin, Secretarial, PA
Temporary | Full Time
Inventory controller required working for a key client based in Alfreton.
Please note at current if successful you will be working from home, this is subject to change depending on government advice
Opportunity to join a team working within the supply chain sector, your key responsibilities will be;
- Management of product orders/deliveries
- Maintaining a high service level at all times
- Work closely with stakeholders and other departments, ensuring efficient work processes
- Create relationships with Suppliers with issues and demand of orders and deliveries
- Follow process and identify continuous improvements to create time to spend analysing
- Contribute at team meetings with summaries of day to day findings or ad hoc tasks
Essential: Competent with Microsoft/google applications (vlookups/pivots etc), Confident in representing self at meetings, Confident using telephones and emails, a 'self starter' attitude and able to work on own initiative, strong excel skills
Desirable: Previous experience within the logistics sector, previous office based experience
This role will be on a 3-6 month contract initially to be reviewed.