£10.12 per hour
Admin, Secretarial, PA
Temporary | Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a leading financial institution in Glasgow city centre. This prestigious organisation currently require Administrators to join them on a temporary basis for approximately 6 months.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00an - 5.00pm. Rate of pay will be £10.12 per hour.
- Receive payment referrals and by examination determine if the referral has been subject to initial analysis
- Undertake analysis of within the payment instruction by reference to a pre-determined suite of reference material and using pre-determined tools to aid investigation. By judgement, assess whether the instruction is compliant
- Make appropriate recommendation supported by robust evidence and a documented rationale to Sign Off
- Seek guidance from Sign Off when necessary
- Process referrals in a compliant manner to meet Key Performance Indicators and support Service Level Standards
- Prepare all documentation in accordance with agreed format
- If apparent during the normal course of investigation submit a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) to the Money Laundering Reporting officer
- The job holder will be expected to review their role and work through continuous improvement by making suggestions on changes
- Ensure that information is correctly processed and that work complies with relevant internal and external rules, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Producing succinct recommendations to Sign Off incorporating robust evidence of investigations and rationale behind recommendation
- Use of designated decision making tools, supported by relevant business experience, to analyse and evaluate data in supporting the recommendation
- Produce clear, accurate and concise written communications that support colleague understanding and engagement
- Working and delivering effectively in a fast moving environment, with a high level of accuracy. Knows when to seek guidance and support when appropriate. Support the allocation of team resource to meet business demand
If you feel you meet the criteria above, and would be interested in this role then please apply. Please note that as this role is with a financial institution, full vetting will be required for the successful candidate. This will include a vetting check, a Disclosure check and a credit check, so you must be able to pass these.