£11.20 per hour
Temporary | Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a leading financial institution in Glasgow city centre. This prestigious organisation currently require Administrators to join them on a temporary basis for approximately 6 months.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00an - 5.00pm. Rate of pay will be £11.20 per hour.
Main Purpose of role:
To investigate Sanctioned and Politically Exposed Person alerts, using investigative skills and Techniques in line with team procedure and group policies. These alerts are generated by screening the customer base against required lists and recognised sources.
Responsibilities will include:
- Investigate Sanction and PEP alerts to determine whether relationship exists
- Identify matches and potential matches using the tools available to you, undertaking the necessary escalation when required
- Ability to compare data and make a risk based approach decision
- Delivery against individual Key Performance Indicators, contributing to the wider team. Specifically against efficiency and quality performance metrics
- Offer, support and drive improvement suggestions. Adapting to change.
- Complete mandatory training within specified timescales
- Contributing to regulation, policy and internal standards. Maintaining low number of breaches against these. Identify suspicious activity and report your findings accordingly
- Good knowledge of Financial Crime Legislation
- All round PC skills to include Word and Excel
- Basic understanding of Banks processing systems
- Using Information effectively; using designated decision making tools, supported by relevant business experience, analyse and evaluate data to support the recommendation
- Capability to identify and raise SARs
If you feel you meet the criteria above, and would be interested in this role then please apply. Please note that as this role is with a financial institution, full vetting will be required for the successful candidate. This will include a vetting check, a Disclosure check and a credit check, so you must be able to pass these.