£13.73 - £15.00 per hour
Temporary | Full Time
Are you an immediately available skilled Finance Administrator with relevant working experience within finance and accounts?
We have partnered with a medical college who are looking for a temporary Finance Administrator within their Sales Ledger and Treasury department for 4 months in the first instance.
The role is remote working, full time, working 35 hours per week. The hourly rate is between £13.73 to £15.00 (this is dependent on relevant experience)
- Maintain the cashbook by ensuring all income (including non-Sales ledger) is posted and allocated daily.
- Maintain the sales ledger by ensuring that invoices are raised and income allocated daily.
- Assist in credit control, chasing payments by phone/e-mail and despatch monthly statement.
- Assist in reconciling control accounts at month and year-end.
- Assist with reconciliation of credit card income daily.
- Liaise with teams within the organisation for allocation of income.
- Set up customers on the accounting system.
- Allocate income using our internal systems SAP Business One and NG.
- Monitor Finance e-mails.
- Assist in covering for the Senior Finance Executive (Sales Ledger & Treasury)
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Possess a maths qualification. An accounting qualification such as a degree or evidence of studying for an accounting qualification would be an advantage.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills especially oral.
- Good telephone manner.
- Good organisation and administration skills.
- Proven experience of working in a support role would be an advantage.
- The ability to act on own initiative but to take instruction where appropriate.
- Be able to work effectively and flexibly as part of a team.