£12,000 - £14,000 Per Annum
Permanent | Full Time
The Grandesco team are media people – not ‘me too’ marketers – and we understand building loyal audiences who become passionate consumers. Our founders were behind the most talked about radio station in Berkshire, so while others don’t know Jack, we certainly do. Your business is as unique as ours. People need to know that! Using the right mix of digital and ‘traditional’ marketing, we’ll make sure people know what you do and why you’re the best.
Grandesco is seeking an enthusiastic individual for a Digital Marketing Apprentice Copywriter to be based in Reading.
You'll have a passion for research and copywriting, creating anything from a short tweet to an in-depth blog post.
We're a growing company, but with a leadership team that bring a huge amount of media knowledge into the company.
We work in modern offices in the centre of Reading with an onsite coffee shop, funky communal area and even 2 roof terraces to enjoy in the summer!
Vacancy Description: (Main responsibilities)
* Support the Grandesco team with creating content for both internal and client requirements
* Generate content for and post on social media channels
* Research and write regular blog posts
* Write email marketing campaigns
* Assist in other, related areas, such as Search Engine Optimisation and Social Media Advertising
* An ability to write quickly, in a succinct and warm/chatty style (we're not looking for formal writing)
* Great organisational and time management skills
* Keen to learn
* Eager to work as part of a team
Minimum 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
You will gain a full time role upon successful completion of your apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.