£130 - £140 per day
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Contract | Full Time
Are you looking for daily supply work within St. Albans?
Would you like to build a wider knowledge of the primary schools in St. Albans?
Alternatively, perhaps you are a newly qualified teacher looking to build your first years' experience teaching in a number of primary schools and building knowledge of the UK curriculum.
Position: Cover Teacher - Primary
Roles: Day-to-Day supply, short term and long term supply bookings available
Location: St. Albans
Salary: £130 - £150 per day
Academics are looking for strong primary school supply teachers who are seeking flexibility in the new academic year. We would love to hear from primary teachers who are interested in joining us as supply teacher whether that is working on day-to-day or short-term contracts.
Supply teaching would suit both newly qualified and experienced teachers, as you will be able to choose the hours and days that you work.
Academics can offer;
- A dedicated consultant for Rickmansworth who has great relationships with the schools
- Great daily rates
- Excellent in house CPD opportunities
- Good and Outstanding schools
Primary School Supply Teacher Requirements:
- Previous UK teaching experience
- Knowledge of EYFS, KS1 & KS2 (can be through teacher training placements)
- Flexible and motivated primary teachers who are passionate about education
- Strong classroom management skills
- Flexible & adaptable approach to work
- Positive outlook
- Innovative & resourceful teaching methods
Why Supply Teaching?
- Excellent work life balance
- Flexibility to work as and when you want
- Builds classroom experience
- Provides permanent opportunities
- Variety of schools and children
- Great Professional Development
REF: C.Pri.St Cover Teacher - Primary