£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Car/allowance, holiday, pension,health care, life insurance, bonus etc
Permanent | Full Time
Are you an experienced construction Planner?
Are you happy to work within the residential sector?
Do you live within a commutable distance of Cornwall?
You will be involved in a number of projects throughout Cornwall, largely residential. As an experienced planner you will support the tendering, pre-construction and delivery of the projects
- Planning, phasing, programming and sequencing for tendering activity
- Co-ordination of design
- Support and mentor project leads
- Work with project teams to assist them in developing realistic target construction programmes
- Undertake regular progress meeting
- Delivery of preconstruction preferred bids
- BSc, HNC/D or equivalent or working towards
- Strong understating of Asta and Microsoft Packages
- Have a full and through understanding of planning techniques and related software
- Essential to have a contracting background, ideally housing
Competitive Salary and package on offer, stability of long term and ongoing work in the Cornwall Region