Temporary | Full Time
Position: Interim Communications and Marketing Specialist
Duration: 8 week contract (with option to extend for further 4 weeks)
Pay rate: Competitive Daily Rate
Hours: 5 days, 35hrs, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Pertemps Dundee is recruiting on behalf of our client, a well know Public Sector organisation, for an experienced Communications and Marketing Specialist to take on an Interim contract from 13/01/2020. This is a 8 week contract with option to extend for a further 4 weeks.
Due to the nature of this role it is required for candidates to hold a Basic/Standard Disclosure certificate issued within the last 12 months.
The main purpose of this role is to review the organisation's communications and marketing and carry out an analysis identifying the requirements and skills needed to align with its new strategic. Review to be carried out including recognised industry research methods and providing a comprehensive report and recommendations. May also be required to contract a market research service.
Travel to external locations may be required to carry out stakeholder/customer research.
Essential Skills, Competences, Relevant Qualifications and previous Experience required:
- Communications and marketing consultancy across public and private sector
- Member of CIPR/CIM/PRCA or other relevant body
- Communications and marketing audit/health check
- Experience of carrying out reviews across organisations, analysing findings and making appropriate recommendations
- Skilled at understanding business needs
- Customer/stakeholder research and analysis
- Communications and Marketing strategy development
- Experience of working with teams to understand organisational business needs.