£10,000 - £12,000 Per Annum
Admin, Secretarial, PA
Permanent | Full Time
Sota Solutions is a market-leading IT solutions company specialising in network infrastructure, data centre, and business continuity services for small, medium and large enterprises, public sector organisations, and other service providers.
The Apprentice Provisioning & Procurement Officer role requires an organised and proficient administrator with a customer focused viewpoint. Working as part of a small team, this role will manage orders through the administrative provisioning and procurement stages to delivery, which is pivotal in allowing Sota to deliver its solutions in a timely and efficient manner.
* Assist in validating new customer orders by ensuring that customer contracts are in place & sufficient information has been provided
* Assist in preparing & issuing customer contracts as requested by internal teams
* Provisioning & procurement of each order through to delivery and subsequent invoicing
* Liaison with the internal technical teams and third party suppliers to ensure the prompt and proficient delivery of their individual knowledge, products, and services
* Assist with the day to day monitoring to ensure delivery is on track and to budget, updating customers and internal teams where necessary
* Work with finance personnel to ensure that all information is captured to enable the correct processing of transactions
* Ensure that systems are updated correctly to contain accurate sales analysis for cost of sale & commission purposes
* Administrative tasks such as scanning, filling, shredding, handling post
The ideal candidate will:
* Be able to demonstrate strong inter-personal skills
* Looking to develop a long term career
* Be someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude
* Have a commitment to learning new skills
£10,000 - £12,000 per annum.
Daily working hours:
Monday to Friday,
8:45am – 5:15pm, [37.5hrs per week]
* Life Assurance
* Income Protection
* Perkbox Membership
* Free use of on-site swimming pool
* The Business Administrator Level 3 course will require the learner to attend training at an external provider (travel will be paid), and the course typically takes 15 months to complete
* Sota values diversity and operates are fair recruitment process free of discrimination
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.